I loved it.
And I could stop right here.
Put simply, the Burton-Bonham-Depp-Elfman cocktail did it again. It was probably the least "Burtonish" (let's describe the undescribable like that), but the imaginary quality, the costume choices, the colors, the visionary experience, oh those were all there. If you enjoy a good piece of art, go watch it. And if you already have, then tell me what you think.
I'll shut up have a look at the costumes now.

Before wrapping this up, I just wanted to announce that I was contacted by BlogInterviewer.com and have been asked to submit an interview for their site. It's nothing big but it's my fist interview and you can imagine I'm pretty excited.
I'm including the link right here.
http://bloginterviewer.com/music/diamond-of-doom-ester-quaranta

0 comments :

Post a Comment

 
Top