- To buy a fresh supply of cold cream, skin tonic and hand lotion before the old is exhausted.
- To get myself the face powder I want, no matter what my mother-in-law gave me for Christmas.
- To cancel all dates, neglect the family darning and go to bed at sunset as soon as my mirror shows I'm getting a "death and taxes" expression.
- To take enough exercise so I won't look like a marshmallow.
- To get a good permanent, or none.
- To replace the liquid polish on my nails at the first crack.
- To try a new way of wearing my hair at least once a year, and dye it yellow if I feel like it.